Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals

Cigarlvr313

Reactions
I've tried searching but cant seem to find if anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area has a class for the Arizona CC?

I took mine at Threat Dynamics. They do a Oregon, Utah, Arizona course.

That being said, AZ has permit less carry right now, so getting one is not completely necessary. It does, however, get you CC in New Mexico (NM honors AZ permits).

Cigarlvr313

Reactions
I have Wa, Or & Utah........it looks like Arizona has great reciprocity which is the reason I'm interested.....thanks for the info.

Reactions
Have you read through the AZ application? Because there doesn't seem to be a ton of specificity around the firearms training requirement. If you've taken a class for one of your other permits...or any type of firearms training class...it seems like it would count. But I'm not an expert on Arizona, so maybe I'm wrong on this.

Reactions: DLS
Reactions
I've been traveling to and around AZ for the last 8 years. They don't have a CC process. You may carry open or concealed. They do honor my Washington CC. I carry mine both ways depending on what I'm doing. It seems that everyone in AZ is carrying some kind of firearm.

Reactions
If I remember right, having OR and AZ will carry reciprocity throughout the entire lower portion of the country, save CA. Useful for Sunbelt road trips

Reactions
I've been traveling to and around AZ for the last 8 years. They don't have a CC process. You may carry open or concealed. They do honor my Washington CC. I carry mine both ways depending on what I'm doing. It seems that everyone in AZ is carrying some kind of firearm.
This isn't quite correct. You can open carry and conceal carry in AZ without an AZ permit but they do, in fact, issue an Arizona CCW permit...which has reciprocity with a lot of other states.

DLS

Reactions
The non resident Arizona permit course requirement can be met with the course you took for your Oregon permit. Or a Utah class too.

They are very liberal in what they take for the training requirement. The list is on their website and is included in the application packet. It takes about 10 days to get the packet and about 6 weeks once returned for the permit. You do need to provide ink based fingerprints on their supplies cards.

They are standard fingerprints cards but have their stamp on them. They won't accept unstamped cards for some reason, but the cards are included in the application packet so it's not a big issue.

Let Freedom Ring
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads