JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took mine at Threat Dynamics. They do a Oregon, Utah, Arizona course.

That being said, AZ has permit less carry right now, so getting one is not completely necessary. It does, however, get you CC in New Mexico (NM honors AZ permits).

Have you read through the AZ application? Because there doesn't seem to be a ton of specificity around the firearms training requirement. If you've taken a class for one of your other permits...or any type of firearms training class...it seems like it would count. But I'm not an expert on Arizona, so maybe I'm wrong on this.

I've been traveling to and around AZ for the last 8 years. They don't have a CC process. You may carry open or concealed. They do honor my Washington CC. I carry mine both ways depending on what I'm doing. It seems that everyone in AZ is carrying some kind of firearm.

If I remember right, having OR and AZ will carry reciprocity throughout the entire lower portion of the country, save CA. Useful for Sunbelt road trips

I've been traveling to and around AZ for the last 8 years. They don't have a CC process. You may carry open or concealed. They do honor my Washington CC. I carry mine both ways depending on what I'm doing. It seems that everyone in AZ is carrying some kind of firearm.
This isn't quite correct. You can open carry and conceal carry in AZ without an AZ permit but they do, in fact, issue an Arizona CCW permit...which has reciprocity with a lot of other states.

The non resident Arizona permit course requirement can be met with the course you took for your Oregon permit. Or a Utah class too.

They are very liberal in what they take for the training requirement. The list is on their website and is included in the application packet. It takes about 10 days to get the packet and about 6 weeks once returned for the permit. You do need to provide ink based fingerprints on their supplies cards.

They are standard fingerprints cards but have their stamp on them. They won't accept unstamped cards for some reason, but the cards are included in the application packet so it's not a big issue.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top