JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this pic in an email so this is the best I can do about posting it here. But I like it.

GeorgeWashington.jpg

:s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I got this pic in an email so this is the best I can do about posting it here. But I like it.

GeorgeWashington.jpg

HAHA!! I like it as well. I laughed out loud and my 7th grade daughter sitting close by asked what I was laughing at so I told her. She asked what the 2nd Amendment was. I got curious and asked if she knew what the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights was and she didn't. I kind of crapped. I am now going to take a half hour a day, 5 days a week and start giving u.s. history and civic lessons. I now appreciate Mr. McAllister. Waaaaayyyy back in the day when learning the Preamble to the Declaration of Ind. as well the BOR to the USC, he had us stand and recite them in front of the class.... back then it seemed like a real PITA but today I completely understand.

HAHA!! I like it as well. I laughed out loud and my 7th grade daughter sitting close by asked what I was laughing at so I told her. She asked what the 2nd Amendment was. I got curious and asked if she knew what the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights was and she didn't. I kind of crapped. I am now going to take a half hour a day, 5 days a week and start giving u.s. history and civic lessons. I now appreciate Mr. McAllister. Waaaaayyyy back in the day when learning the Preamble to the Declaration of Ind. as well the BOR to the USC, he had us stand and recite them in front of the class.... back then it seemed like a real PITA but today I completely understand.
If you don't know what you're losing you don't care as much. Give it some time and the kids who were never taught any of this will assume when you talk about government and rights that you are talking about the right to remain silent. I know I've seen a gradual erosion of parts of the BOR during my lifetime.

Compromise is easy for those that give nothing up...

I believe that I read this here;

Compromise on gun control asks those who have to give up something to those that don't..
I have a pie..You want half...at the end of the day I have a half of a pie.
I have a half of a pie..You want half..At the end of the day I have a quarter of a pie.
I have quarter of a pie..You want half At the end of the I have an eighth of a pie and so on....

If you truly want compromise...let's talk about me gettin' some of my pie back.

W44

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads