JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son has finally expressed an interest in hunting (yeh). I would love to take him out for small game to give him a taste. Unfortunately I did not grow up in WA and do not know where to go for rabbits and other varmints. I currently live in Tacoma, but I'm not adverse to driving a few hours if it means a good first experience for my boy. Any suggestions would be great.

Washington-hunters.com is a knock off of Hunting-Washington.com. The person who started Wa-hunters was banned from Hunting-Washington.com so he started his own web sight. Not many members and a lot of made up members to create the look that people are talking to each other. He has had adds on Craigslist trying to drum up more members. If you truely want real top notch info go to Hinting-Washington.com. They have forums for just about everything to do with hunting in Washington. I have been a member for a few years and have met some very nice people with common interests. I have even hunted with a couple of guys from the web sight. Nobody on that sight will give up there honey hole but you can get some general help and direction.

Washington-hunters.com is a knock off of Hunting-Washington.com. The person who started Wa-hunters was banned from Hunting-Washington.com so he started his own web sight. Not many members and a lot of made up members to create the look that people are talking to each other. He has had adds on Craigslist trying to drum up more members. If you truely want real top notch info go to Hinting-Washington.com. They have forums for just about everything to do with hunting in Washington. I have been a member for a few years and have met some very nice people with common interests. I have even hunted with a couple of guys from the web sight. Nobody on that sight will give up there honey hole but you can get some general help and direction.

+1 hunting-washington.com is the site to go to.

Thanks for the tip on the hunting-washington forum. Will give it a try. I don't expect anyone to give up their "honey holes". Just looking for general info on where to go.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top