JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With how popular the sig p365 is...I expected the mag prices to be a lot lower than they are/were.

There may be a solid business opportunity here 3D printing some of the more obscure or pricey mags...

I think there's still lots of deals around on mags.
Once the 10rd mag rule hits in WA, I see 10rd mags increasing in price.

WA shooters....
Last chance to stock up on standard capacity mags to last for the rest of your life !

We went on a magazine buying binge years ago. So much so, I've dumped some, along with some of the firearms, over the last two years. Now, we are not buying much magazine-wise, beyond M1 Carbine feeding devices. (Very pleased with the South Korean ones; run like a top and are reasonably priced).

Beyond that, mag prices now? Honestly, can't really say. But what the does the US dollar really buy in general any more? :eek:
A lot!

South of the border. :D

Yeah I had to buy a bunch of 10 rounders for my FNS-9c..4/5 months ago they were 25/30, I paid I think 50 plus for just 1, I hate WA state.
Whoa.....hold the phone !
You don't have to buy 10rd mags now.
You can still possess and use standard capacity mags, but starting July 1 you won't be able to buy or transfer standard capacity mags.

Twice now in the past couple weeks I've overhead guys in gun shops and in the SW gun section asking for 10-round mags for specific guns, because they "were going to need them in a few months." Presumably, none of these folks were going to be taking trips to California with their semi-auto firearms.

Clearly, there are still a lot of gun owners in Washington who seem to think they will not be able to carry, transport or use the standard capacity mags they already own... Not only have too many people up here been too complacent the past ten years or so about the political situation, we still have a lot of folks out there who apparently haven't even read SB-5078 and think that we will be restricted to only ten-round (or under) mags after July 1st.

Not to be overly critical of anyone in particular, but why are people in Washington state only now looking to buy standard capacity magazines for guns they own? It's not like the Democrats in the state legislature haven't been introducing bills to limit firearms magazine capacity every session for the past several years... Oh, wait, never mind. And if you weren't stocking up on your mags and ammo before the 2016 election cycle (like when Hillary had the 16-point lead in the polls), you were complacent back then, too.

So it's only normal that retailers in this state will be hiking up prices big-time in the next three months. But in the internet world, I'm not seeing mags any more expensive than they have been (other than HK, FN and factory SIG mags).

I've been anticipating this and have been stocking up for the past few years.
I'm good, unless down the road I buy something new that takes a mag that I don't have in the inventory.

Pro Tip:
Buy whatever mags you need now, even if you don't have that gun you're in want of, buy the mags.
Buy the mags for it, even if you don't own the gun yet.

Twice now in the past couple weeks I've overhead guys in gun shops and in the SW gun section asking for 10-round mags for specific guns, because they "were going to need them in a few months." Presumably, none of these folks were going to be taking trips to California with their semi-auto firearms.

Clearly, there are still a lot of gun owners in Washington who seem to think they will not be able to carry, transport or use the standard capacity mags they already own... Not only have too many people up here been too complacent the past ten years or so about the political situation, we still have a lot of folks out there who apparently haven't even read SB-5078 and think that we will be restricted to only ten-round (or under) mags after July 1st.

Not to be overly critical of anyone in particular, but why are people in Washington state only now looking to buy standard capacity magazines for guns they own? It's not like the Democrats in the state legislature haven't been introducing bills to limit firearms magazine capacity every session for the past several years... Oh, wait, never mind. And if you weren't stocking up on your mags and ammo before the 2016 election cycle (like when Hillary had the 16-point lead in the polls), you were complacent back then, too.
Human nature. They wait until the last minute.

I've been buying ten round mags for some years/decades now, for each of my guns. Mag limit gun control has been on the agenda for at least that long, and in some states, on the books. I have a brother and his family in Calif. and a female friend now in CO, then there may be times I may want to go across the river up into WA state, so yeah, having 10 rd mags makes sense for me and has for some time. Been telling people to do this too - mostly by saying that I do it.

As for WA residents - yeah, they can still use their > 10 rd mags, but why wait? We all know what the next step is; when the new law makes no difference, they will ban > 10 rd mags and then they will need to use only 10 rd or less mags. Might as well get them now, although there is no hurry - but, why wait - they are not going to get any cheaper in the long run. But they aren't thinking about that - they aren't thinking at all, just panicking.

Again, human nature. We are not rational beings.

I've been anticipating this and have been stocking up for the past few years.
I'm good, unless down the road I buy something new that takes a mag that I don't have in the inventory.

Pro Tip:
Buy whatever mags you need now, even if you don't have that gun you're in want of, buy the mags.
Buy the mags for it, even if you don't own the gun yet.
Well, within the confines of unconstitutional (and unenforceable/untrackable) state law.

For those who concern themselves with such things.
Welp, it appears that you won't be able to buy mags over 10 rounds in WA starting July 1 legally.
Easier to stock up now instead of monkeying around later.

:)

If you need them, buy them now. They will only get more expensive. Oregon communists are trying to get a mag ban on the ballot this year. Oregon voters are dumb, just sayin,,,

If you need them, buy them now. They will only get more expensive. Oregon communists are trying to get a mag ban on the ballot this year. Oregon voters are dumb, just sayin,,,
Working on it.

Just did an inventory on mags for one of my guns and discovered I could use more. Working on a deal.

Besides getting more mags, it is important to know what you have now so you can get more if you need them. Better to know and buy now than to discover later you only have a couple.

Welp, it appears that you won't be able to buy mags over 10 rounds in WA starting July 1 legally.
Easier to stock up now instead of monkeying around later.

:)
For sure, I'm just saying that if all your mags got stolen on July 2, someone could theoretically replace them no harm no foul.

It seems like it's going to be like CO. Basically, nobody will ship new mags there, other than that, it's unenforced.

It's real simple, hey 'tards quite buying overpriced mags, ammo, etc and magically the prices will start to fall, but no feel free to panic buy. :rolleyes:
Or, the "tards" buy the "overpriced" mags, ammo, etc. and then listen to the "smart" ones whine and complain about the hoarders who bought everything up when it was available at what is now considered a reasonable price. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews