JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first choice would be to use a backhoe to dig a ditch/hole. If I had to do it with a shovel (I probably wouldn't with my heart & back) I would take some gear off if it was too hot, but 6+ months of the year here, I would welcome something to keep me warm; I don't imagine it snowed very often in Vietnam?
Never saw a single flake of it in the AO's that I was assigned to.

My first choice would be to use a backhoe to dig a ditch/hole. If I had to do it with a shovel (I probably wouldn't with my heart & back) I would take some gear off if it was too hot, but 6+ months of the year here, I would welcome something to keep me warm; I don't imagine it snowed very often in Vietnam?
Never saw a single flake of it in the AO's that I was assigned to.
During the winter, you can see snow on the peaks of mountains such as Tam Dao, Sapa, Mount Fansipan, and Hoang Lien Son.

https://vietnamtrips.com/snow-in-vietnam

OSOE Micro rigs were conceived and designed by and for civilian use. I've seen tons of examples of people using them for things other than firearms support. They were originally design as a shoulder bandolier style bag.

Regarding the heat (or more accurately, over-heat) issue, today's chest rig are cooler to wear than older style LBVs because they are open back using an H-harness or X-straps.

Oh yes, USMC Assault Pouch turned into a poor man's Runners kit bag chest pocket with my own harness rig that I sewed up :D again, mad scientist gear tailor here :s0140: 20221102_163329.jpg 20221102_163205.jpg 20221102_163157.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews