JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
probly my favorite guns in my safe!! IMG_4869.JPG

I am Outspoken about the BATFE, they should be DEFUNDED, I have written many letters to our now Decent Man in the white house, My President, I call him that because he is the Best, Most Honest President in my life time. If every gun owner in America wrote President TRUMP and asked him to rescind ALL these anti gun laws, well, that is a few metric tons of Mail, He just might do as WE ASK. Yeah it is a long shot. I'll go buy another book of stamps. Gonna pick up some more AMMO components too.

Last Edited:
I say OWN whatever Pistol you want. I have a piston powered wilde .223/.556 pistol, Love that unit and may fit it with an AK underfolder some day, you know when all the Phony gun laws are stricken from our Lives, OR in the process of striking the the Infringements from our lives. I can fit the pistol and 30rnd mags in a big briefcase to over 800 rounds, yeah it is an effective gun, Coyotes fall down out to 400 yards with it + open sights.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews