JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Added streamlight tlr3 that fits both XDm and AR. EOTech XPS2-0 is awesome and so dialed in right now i love it. I shot 3 rounds in almost 1 hole at 90-100 yds. Then i got the moe vfg for improved recoil management.

IMG_6151.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

385fe09e.jpg

16bbd699.jpg

How do you like he forearm handguard? I'm not sure if I like it based on appearances but that seems to me to be a silly reason. For some reason it reminds me of the British furniture on their service guns.

upper receiver is VLTOR MUR1 and just makes for a more solid gun imo. mated with the tactical innovation T15-BDX lower which has a built in teflon screw that allows you to adjust the tension between the upper and lower receivers almost completely eliminating movement between the two. Plus they both look great and add weight to the gun that becomes a more solid feel when you shoot it... This gun almost feels like its a 1piece. The only play in the setup is the MOE HG but its very small amount and when I get a chance I will go back to a 9" FF with micro GB but only when I can afford the LArue or DD special HD locking mechanism FF tubes

The UBR has its own special buffer tube that is much more heavy duty than other tubes...which makes the action under fire feel more solid and less 'pingy' if you know what I mean. Also, its adjustable but literaly has 0 play unlike other collapsable stocks which roatate a fraction on the buffer tube. This combination makes for a really solid setup and the feel is just something you have to experience for yourself. If you shoot standard issue grade or commercial grade AR's you would really appreciate the balance and rigidness of this gun. It feels like a driving a BMW after driving a VW bug

Thanks for the compliments guys, much obliged

How do you like he forearm handguard? I'm not sure if I like it based on appearances but that seems to me to be a silly reason. For some reason it reminds me of the British furniture on their service guns.

I used to run shorty vfgs all the time and loved them. I too did not like the look of the Moe vfg mated with moe HG but after putting them together and realizing magpuls level of detail matches the rest of my gun I became content. It almost matches the MIAD grip identically and fits real snug on the HG. It does look better irl compared to the pic. I too prefer more stubby and narrow vfgs like the bobro shorty but then I would have to run a bulky rail mount on the moe HG and it would look even uglier...

This is the first time I've heard anyone refer to liking something that reminds them of the British sa80

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top