JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even when new the 4 coil and o-ring has just enough tension to keep the pin from sliding out.
The 5 coil takes a bit of oomph to get the pin in.
No idea why BCM sends the o-rings, I'm thinking that if it needs that much tension it may need a new extractor.
Would definitely have to squeeze it together with pliers or something.

You mean you don't scribe random notes like this on duct tape and fold and stash or stick to the inside of your range bag?
Now that you mention it I'll add this link to my AR15 Journal notes... Im more of a nerd that I care to admit here.

These fall into the same family as the accuwedge. Used to be a thing but any quality builds render them useless.

These fall into the same family as the accuwedge. Used to be a thing but any quality builds render them useless.
I recently learned the accuwedge idea has been replaced with a tension set screw threaded in the lower receiver.

Just another stupid "idea".
The accuwedge always seemed gimmicky to me, but I have to admit this is at least a step up from the accuwedge idea.
Im not the most experienced AR person, but does excessive slop affect POI during the lock or dwell time?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top