JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Looking for complete build kits for either Glock or AR 15. And or looking for a gunsmith to put the pieces together for me.?
The only Glock-ish kit that I can think of is a Polymer 80 kit.
Limitless America in Washougal has them.

I don't think I've ever seen an AR kit other than a de-milled M16 minus the lower receiver.

The parts build market is for home builders that want to pick out all of their individual parts specific to their needs and then assemble themselves.
You just don't see "kits" because everyone wants something different.

Maybe you can get your gunsmith to collect all the parts for you and then do the builds ?

I'll just say... any type of kit you might think of as a money saving strategy is going to be eaten up by the cost of having a gunsmith put it together for you. By a VERY long shot. You're better off to buy ready-made.

If you have something very specific in mind that you want, then working with your gunsmith to work up your wants and then letting him component it out to meet your specifications is the way to go. Taking in a box full of components and then telling your gunsmith, "make it work", won't be well received. 🤣

It's also likely a gunsmith wouldn't even be willing to take on the job in that case.

Last Edited:
I am not quite certain that you will find "complete" build kits anywhere. Only blue sky would be a kit with a serialized lower.

Looking for complete build kits for either Glock or AR 15. And or looking for a gunsmith to put the pieces together for me.?
If you're looking for a gunsmith to put it together for you, then you will also need it serialized and transferred to you through an FFL and pass a BGC. The gunsmith will probably also need to be a licensed manufacturer.

(and I'm guessing you already know that and are just here fishing?)

This thread stinks to high heaven.

Look, OP, there are many kits out there: lower parts kits, upper parts kits, "builders kits".

If you obtain a serialized receiver or frame through an FFL, then you own the gun. You can take that to a gunsmith to assemble or assemble it yourself. All good.

If you obtain an 80% frame or receiver, then it is illegal for anyone to touch that thing except for you. YOU are allowed to build a gun for personal use. No one is allowed to build one for you. The exception to this is an authorized manufacturer who will assemble the gun, serialize it, and then run your 4473 before you can take it.

Bottom line: your question and inability to follow up or clarify is too close to asking for something that would be highly illegal. Feel free to try again later.

/thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top