JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not long ago I was offered two AR15 rifles if I was interested. Not, here, take them, of course. I have a few associates that like to build, so they have a couple gathering dust that I could basically take my pick off the rack. I've contemplated filling out the adoption papers and bringing them home. Just recently (when I am considering buying an M1A) I was asked if I was going to take up the offer. The offering is ridiculous what I can get them for. BOGO is a real deal.

Myself I like the 16 inch m4 flattop and I really like the magpul products I've had rifles with quad rails and bipods and what not and they're just too heavy to hike with I like my current set up magpul moe stock grip and forend moe verification foregrip magpul trigger guard and I love my magpul ms3 sling. I can shoot well with irons but I shoot a lot faster with the vortex strike fire.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads