JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good info here! I'm surprised though that google can't pull up Curt's shop on their maps. I ended up picking up a Spikes Punisher stripped lower to house my DD LPK.

Curt is a really great guy. I went in for some parts, and needed a cheap ar stock. He didn't have any, but he had one on a rifle, took it in the back popped it off and sold it to me. Another time I was building a couple lowers, and lost the take down pin detents. He not only sold me a few, but installed them into the lowers for me no charge. He launched a couple (like I had done at home) but in the end they were installed. The front take down pin detents and springs can be a bear to install. About a week later I found them LOL......

Good info here! I'm surprised though that google can't pull up Curt's shop on their maps. I ended up picking up a Spikes Punisher stripped lower to house my DD LPK.

He had a Punisher in stock? Damn, I missed it. I was there the weekend of the most recent gun show and the only lower in the case was a Spike's Spider. I really wanted a Punisher as a gift for my son.

He had a Punisher in stock? Damn, I missed it. I was there the weekend of the most recent gun show and the only lower in the case was a Spike's Spider. I really wanted a Punisher as a gift for my son.
I ended up picking this up from a different shop.

Need a phone # for Curt's, can't find him in the phone book, I'm a hour drive away and don't want to go and he not be there.
His number is up above in this thread.. So is his address.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top