JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good info here! I'm surprised though that google can't pull up Curt's shop on their maps. I ended up picking up a Spikes Punisher stripped lower to house my DD LPK.

Curt is a really great guy. I went in for some parts, and needed a cheap ar stock. He didn't have any, but he had one on a rifle, took it in the back popped it off and sold it to me. Another time I was building a couple lowers, and lost the take down pin detents. He not only sold me a few, but installed them into the lowers for me no charge. He launched a couple (like I had done at home) but in the end they were installed. The front take down pin detents and springs can be a bear to install. About a week later I found them LOL......

Good info here! I'm surprised though that google can't pull up Curt's shop on their maps. I ended up picking up a Spikes Punisher stripped lower to house my DD LPK.

He had a Punisher in stock? Damn, I missed it. I was there the weekend of the most recent gun show and the only lower in the case was a Spike's Spider. I really wanted a Punisher as a gift for my son.

He had a Punisher in stock? Damn, I missed it. I was there the weekend of the most recent gun show and the only lower in the case was a Spike's Spider. I really wanted a Punisher as a gift for my son.
I ended up picking this up from a different shop.

Need a phone # for Curt's, can't find him in the phone book, I'm a hour drive away and don't want to go and he not be there.
His number is up above in this thread.. So is his address.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top