JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't get the youtYou video to transfer to here but the shortest and best one is FRANKLIN ARMERY BINARY TRIGGER . YOUTUBE CHANNEL AR15 HUNTER.COM

Lol yep Andy had more control than me he got the four round burst I was all about the mag dump

Honestly, I've never had an interest in them. Mag dumps are just abuse on the barrel, I can burn through enough ammo and barrels without making a point to do so. So to me two Geissele SSA > one FRANKLIN ARMERY BINARY TRIGGER

Honestly, I've never had an interest in them. Mag dumps are just abuse on the barrel, I can burn through enough ammo and barrels without making a point to do so. So to me two Geissele SSA > one FRANKLIN ARMERY BINARY TRIGGER
Lol man it's a gimic thing like a bump stock.but more control.
It's not something you put on your every day Target gun .
I don't shoot it much .
I have 8 AR-15 so it's just a fun thing to take out and blast 100 ROUNDS off really fast .for FUN.

Lol man it's a gimic thing like a bump stock.but more control.
It's not something you put on your every day Target gun .
I don't shoot it much .
I have 8 AR-15 so it's just a fun thing to take out and blast 100 ROUNDS off really fast .for FUN.
I didn't tell him to buy one .l was JUST SAYING for some set up your have to try different stuff

wow, okay. First, do you have an adjustable gas block? The issue it your bolt is not cycling back far enough to extract the cartridge and reset the trigger. If you do have an adjustable shoot the gun with only one round in the mag and make sure it locks back after the shot opening it up one click each round it does not.
If you do not have an adjustable you may have not aligned the gas block properly or it is too small we should verify that first. It (likely) has nothing to do with your trigger.

There's your problem.

Anderson lowers are fine, but their LPK's are complete junk. I didn't read every post, but I did watch the OP's video. Looks like the trigger isn't resetting to me. Funny, I had an Anderson LPK do the exact same thing. The problem was quickly resolved. And my trash can got just a little bit fuller. ;)

Note that in the video when he manualy cycles it the empty round comes out, it is short stroking for sure.

Well unless that wasnt a fired cartridge I guess, please fill us in.

The video quality is low, but that sure looks like a live round to me......

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 8.44.17 PM.png

The video quality is low, but that sure looks like a live round to me......

View attachment 482872
Yes it is a live round. No I am using my other rifles upper that has zero issues. If I shoot one round at a time then it locks the bolt to the rear. And no @Kruejl i am not directing all these just to your post. Lol, just too lazy to copy and paste answers to yours and @eklarsen posts.;)

Yes it is a live round. No I am using my other rifles upper that has zero issues. If I shoot one round at a time then it locks the bolt to the rear. And no @Kruejl i am not directing all these just to your post. Lol, just too lazy to copy and paste answers to yours and @eklarsen posts.;)

No worries. It ain't no short strokin' there. ;)

My wife thought I was nuts sitting here trying to capture that. Hit play at 0:27 then slamming the space bar to pause it. :p

She asked "What the hell are you doing?". I replied, "Trying to help out a NWFA brother with a gun issue. What else would I be doing?" :)

Wonder if I can slow it down after I filmed it? If it requires a decent amount of work then I'm screwed! Lol

I know my iPhone X can take Slo-Mo 240FPS video. But yours looks to be fairly low resolution. There is some video editing software that can be had to go frame by frame, but I'm not that fancy! :p

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews