JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"That's crazy."

Go to 6:20...
Yes I know it's crazy but it's fun lol I don't shoot it much ask @AndyinEverson he shot it and saw me shoot it .it burns ammo we ran about 4 or five mags and put it away lol BLUE THUNDER .I NAMED IT LOL because I hung it in my garage and sprayed it blue HEHEE IMG_20180414_174056.jpg IMG_20180414_170903.jpg

Yes I know it's crazy but it's fun lol I don't shoot it much ask @AndyinEverson he shot it and saw me shoot it .it burns ammo we ran about 4 or five mags and put it away lol BLUE THUNDER .I NAMED IT LOL because I hung it in my garage and sprayed it blue HEHEEView attachment 482823 View attachment 482824
That is a fun and accurate rifle , even with the binary trigger.
Which BTW you can control very easily ...with a light touch you can get three to four shots , almost at once and on place in the target....
Andy

I can't get the youtYou video to transfer to here but the shortest and best one is FRANKLIN ARMERY BINARY TRIGGER . YOUTUBE CHANNEL AR15 HUNTER.COM

That is a fun and accurate rifle , even with the binary trigger.
Which BTW you can control very easily ...with a light touch you can get three to four shots , almost at once and on place in the target....
Andy
Lol yep Andy had more control than me he got the four round burst I was all about the mag dump

Lol @AndyinEverson I want to go back up Shooting but it's to scechy now with the fire danger.all my mom's friends and stuff are on standby in SHASTA LAKE and Redding with the Carr fire . it's just to dry to take a chance .look l like back to the indoor range till summer is over

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top