JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone wanna join me for some shooting in the Albany Area this sat? 6/12 Just thought it would be fun.. the more the better... I actually drive out to Brownsville (bout 20 mins from Albany) Great shooting out there and My weather lady on Chan. 2 says its gonna be 85! Soo cant let that day slip away:D just thought id toss the idea out. if not I'll be a loner! but a loner having FUN!:D Plus I have some Tannerite that needs to be shot:)

I may be down for it.
I need to sling some lead through my .22 and .17 and .40

It's tentative for me though, I need somebody to hang with my 4 year old.

I could bring my target stand, range finder, 8-1/2" x 11" printed targets, spotting scope, camera, beer (kidding), garbage bags...

I may have myself and a friend. he wants to sling some lead through his new S&W 40VE.

Do you plan for rifle, pistol or both?
Wondering if I should bring rangefinder as well.

I can joke about beer since I don't drink the stuff.

I was joking about the Beer I hate drinking in all occasions, its just nasty! lol...

Im going to bring my AR, my 2 handguns (sig p239 and G27 both .40) an my 12 GA

Sense I'm not doing a show my buddy and I might be able to came along. We would have a 45, 357 sig, 380, 5.7, ar, 300 wsm, nagant, and tannerite. O plus lots of ammo sense thats my job.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top