JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone wanna join me for some shooting in the Albany Area this sat? 6/12 Just thought it would be fun.. the more the better... I actually drive out to Brownsville (bout 20 mins from Albany) Great shooting out there and My weather lady on Chan. 2 says its gonna be 85! Soo cant let that day slip away:D just thought id toss the idea out. if not I'll be a loner! but a loner having FUN!:D Plus I have some Tannerite that needs to be shot:)

I may be down for it.
I need to sling some lead through my .22 and .17 and .40

It's tentative for me though, I need somebody to hang with my 4 year old.

I could bring my target stand, range finder, 8-1/2" x 11" printed targets, spotting scope, camera, beer (kidding), garbage bags...

I may have myself and a friend. he wants to sling some lead through his new S&W 40VE.

Do you plan for rifle, pistol or both?
Wondering if I should bring rangefinder as well.

I can joke about beer since I don't drink the stuff.

I was joking about the Beer I hate drinking in all occasions, its just nasty! lol...

Im going to bring my AR, my 2 handguns (sig p239 and G27 both .40) an my 12 GA

Sense I'm not doing a show my buddy and I might be able to came along. We would have a 45, 357 sig, 380, 5.7, ar, 300 wsm, nagant, and tannerite. O plus lots of ammo sense thats my job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top