JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ammo guys at the gun shows have plenty of the basics, so don't panic. Also, since some people are stocking up and don't have the gun or the caliber of gun, I have a request. Please buy 9mm, 10mm and 45acp so if...shtf...i can trade you something for your supply. That way I dont have to stockup any more. Just putting my wish list out there. Oh! I forgot, I need 7.62x54 pleaseeeee! Thanks in advance, See you on 12/22/12.

Went to Walmart last night and they were stocked. I noticed that 9mm ammo went up to 11.97 a box for 50, while the 100 round box was still marked as 19.97. Bought what I could.

Went to Walmart last night and they were stocked. I noticed that 9mm ammo went up to 11.97 a box for 50, while the 100 round box was still marked as 19.97. Bought what I could.

I wish my walmart had ammo. They had the Fed. 9mm 50 box for @12.97 and some 9mm hydra shocks and that was it for 9mm. They had the white box Winchester .45, but their ammo shelf was pretty empty.

I was at three walmarts today; and there were no 9mm value packs of any kind, they did have some 9mm in 50 round boxes of WWB and Federal. I didn't see any 45 ammunition at all, not at bi-mart on Halsey either.

I saw plenty of .40, some .357, and even .380 value packs.

This was as of 8:30 - 9:15 AM today. (Bi-Mart as of Yesteday, 3:30PM)

10000 Southeast 82nd Avenue
Happy Valley, OR 97086

4200 Southeast 82nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97266

221 Northeast 104th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98664

Mark, what kinds of ammo calibres you spyin' over der on dat shef, and are the prices fair?

They have pretty much all the common ammo. Your not going to find spam cans of 7.62 anything or any of the odd surplus. But common Calibers for hunting and sport. Prices are on the Botique side. I have never seen them have anything on sale.

But its there.

I was in Staytons Bi Mart tonight and they looked to have a real nice inventory of Ammo. Granted the for sale .22LR looked to be gone. But then it is 5 days since the ad came out.

I been to a bunch of places and aside from normal inventory fluctuations I haven't seen a thing to make me thing ammo is in any short supply. Unless your talking the Super cheap Spam can Bulk Surplus stuff. Which has its own supply and demand problems. Maybe if every Tom Dick and Angela didn't own one of two calibers it might be easier to find.

Anybody have any observations/opinions from the gun show this weekend? (I was not able to make it) It seems to me that the precursor to a true shortage is the ammo guys selling out in short order.

BTW, thank you, to those posting info on inventory levels at other locations.

Lefty.

I was at three walmarts today; and there were no 9mm value packs of any kind, they did have some 9mm in 50 round boxes of WWB and Federal. I didn't see any 45 ammunition at all, not at bi-mart on Halsey either.

I saw plenty of .40, some .357, and even .380 value packs.

This was as of 8:30 - 9:15 AM today. (Bi-Mart as of Yesteday, 3:30PM)

10000 Southeast 82nd Avenue
Happy Valley, OR 97086

I lied about 9mm value packs, when I went back to the Happy Valley store, they had 10 or so 9mm value packs as of 8:30pm tonight.

Still no 45 though :(

I found a good deal (less than Bimart's sale price) on primers at the Gun show this weekend.

I saw that too if you're speaking of the CCI primers. They were only $2.00 less then Bi-Mart/k, so I'd rather give the money to Bi-mart. If my local Bi-Mart STILL doesn't have them I'll be kicking myself though.

Mike

I lied about 9mm value packs, when I went back to the Happy Valley store, they had 10 or so 9mm value packs as of 8:30pm tonight.

Still no 45 though :(

Yep, I was there last night and it looks like they got a shipment in. It's still almost $12/50 for the white box stuff though. Probably time to order in bulk online if the shipping cost still makes it worth it. I have to build up my brass supply so I can start reloading since that will surely save me money right? :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top