JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about non-firearm owners buying ammo for who know's why other than for bartering if the SHTF scenario. I was incredulous about this until I spoke to my brother today in Texas and he confirmed that he knows at least two friends doing this. Makes me think: A: ammo is no godd without a firearm to launch it, and B: gun no good without ammo to feed it

Just bought 4 100rd boxes of Federal ball 9mm for $19.97 each @ Wallyworld in Salem. They had plenty more but were out of the UMC 250rd boxes. Basically I haven't ever had much trouble getting 9mm. Of course I never have less than a thousand rounds on hand anyway...

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about non-firearm owners buying ammo for who know's why other than for bartering if the SHTF scenario. I was incredulous about this until I spoke to my brother today in Texas and he confirmed that he knows at least two friends doing this. Makes me think: A: ammo is no godd without a firearm to launch it, and B: gun no good without ammo to feed it
Ammo is the currency of the future.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about non-firearm owners buying ammo for who know's why other than for bartering if the SHTF scenario. I was incredulous about this until I spoke to my brother today in Texas and he confirmed that he knows at least two friends doing this.

LOL..so when the SHTF they're basically storing ammo for those that would take it at gunpoint..

For some reason my local Bimart is having an issue getting ammo and primers. They put the $2.00 off on ammo and don't have it. They have been out of small pistol primers also, never seen them out of primers.
???

Mike

Ammoman.com has green tip m855 at $329 for 840 rounds delivered, in ammo cans, on stripper clips. Not an incredible deal, but it's nice that they're stripperclipped. They also have that old Privi Partizan brass case boxer-primed m193, 329 for 1000 rounds delivered. Got one of each. Not the best deal ever, but a pretty decent deal for right now.

the only shortage i have seen is 5.56 xm193 or federal 5.56 american eagle locally.
there seems to be plenty of handgun ammo around here but there is a lot of ar15 shooters around here too so im not surprised
that 5.56 ammo is hard to keep in stock when we shoot 300+ rounds per outing.

I went to the a couple different Walmarts last week looking for .357 SIG. The store in Tulalip had none, but seemed to have plenty of other calibers on hand. Same for the store up in Smokey Point, and they also had .357 SIG. Remington, WWB, et cetera.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top