JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So...it was the police department's fault that those 2 idiots shot the guy in the finger? Not the felon who stole the car and left it there? Better get on the local news and be a victim. Seattle logic.
In Idaho we keep our mouths shut and think to ourselves, thanks for the free gun.

What an idiot.
I don't know what it is, so I'll just play with it till I hurt myself.......then blame someone else.

When i worked for AAA I got a call from a guy who was in a restaurant with a flat tire.
When I pulled his tire out of the trunk I found a NAA small pocket revolver. A little rusty, I unloaded it before calling the guy out (hoping it wasn't his and he would let me keep it) but he came out and was caught off a little and said he had been looking for that for months.

What an idiot.
I don't know what it is, so I'll just play with it till I hurt myself.......then blame someone else.

When i worked for AAA I got a call from a guy who was in a restaurant with a flat tire.
When I pulled his tire out of the trunk I found a NAA small pocket revolver. A little rusty, I unloaded it before calling the guy out (hoping it wasn't his and he would let me keep it) but he came out and was caught off a little and said he had been looking for that for months.
Lol I have a friend who had his truck stored at another freinds house in Bellingham for a year .
So when he came back and we drove him up to get it and take it to the shop to be fixed .
The guy at the shop says get everything out of it because it's going to be a week before it's done .so I look behind the back seat and find a 338 Rifle .I pull it out and he's like hey I been looking for that .

novel collectibles but a bit steep in asking price. EPS, I'll keep you in mind if I decide to unload. I have a couple of the Title 1 Bravermans in the vault.
Well they don't make them anymore the company went out of business twice lol .
At least Braverman did.I don't know about others

I just looked to see what they wanted for one that one is the only one I saw .lol it would be cool to have but I'm not going to pay 650 for one lol

The only one I have found so far was on gun broker .22 cal $650 bucks lol
Another war story is bubbling to the surface of my memory:

About 1980, I bought a rudimentary .22 pen gun and a box of ammo from an air force TSgt in his West Berlin apartment. It was only a hundred dollars, a bargain price because I'd just paid him several hundred dollars for a MAC-10 "machine shop special".

My team immediately ended that covert operation (and the TSgt's freedom). The base armorer had a blast (so to speak) verifying that all of the weapons we seized were fully functional. In due time, the TSgt was a few stripes lighter and headed for some months in residence at the Fort Riley Military Correctional facility. The Berlin KRIPO officers on the team would have gladly gifted him with a longer stay in a less hospitable facility.

That investigation also established that an air force captain had previously purchased one of those pen guns from the TSgt, but had said nothing to authorities. Instead, he surreptitiously showed it off to subordinates in his work place. That captain - believe it or not - was nominated for a Meritorious Service Medal before leaving West Berlin on his normal rotation date.

Doesn't Washington have a law regarding private party transfers? Shouldn't that law have prevented this accidental, and sudden loss of partial appendages?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top