JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not been able to find out much about this unique piece. It may be one of only like 400 from what I could find. Anyone know anything about these? Thanks.

IMG_6136[1].JPG IMG_6143[1].JPG IMG_6135[1].JPG IMG_6149[1].JPG IMG_6139[1].JPG

Seems like an NFA weapon as it doesn't clearly look like a gun...
Do you have a tax stamp for it...

Not an NFA item. There are plenty of folding guns on the market. They don't have to "look like" anything. Straight pen guns or zip guns are NFA items but the barrel on these stay at a 90 degree angle from the handle. Saw some at a gun show years ago but they were in .22 lr. Very cool!

Stinger Knife Gun

I think this guy is way out on price, but this is the only other I've seen.
That is again a case of someone who has something no longer made. Now I would be shocked if he got that price for it but, sometimes people who just have to have something no longer made seem insane with what they will pay for them. :s0092:
I was living in the SW when the original hit and several shops were selling them. The strait one, just pen gun. As so often happens they sold them a good while then the feds decided they could not. They were advertising to anyone who bought one that they were no longer legal. So the Co made it so it had to fold to fire and feds were OK with that. I still could not see the point and they were fairly cheap then.

Not an NFA item. There are plenty of folding guns on the market. They don't have to "look like" anything. Straight pen guns or zip guns are NFA items but the barrel on these stay at a 90 degree angle from the handle. Saw some at a gun show years ago but they were in .22 lr. Very cool!
I would not dismiss Bill's question so quickly. Do what you want, but be informed about it.

IMG_0479.jpeg

I would not dismiss Bill's question so quickly. Do what you want, but be informed about it.

View attachment 1479775
These are basically a Braverman Stinger attached to a pocket knife. It is not disguised as anything. It definitely skirts the line of what is regulated, which is probably part of the reason people are willing to pay so much for them. They are neat gadgets. Also, his question was "do you have a tax stamp??" Lol!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top