JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local Loader, There are several good articles on the net about this very subject. Good luck.

Let me add this. I've done the figuring a dozen times. As the price of 7.62x39 ammo comes down, it's cheaper to buy new than to reload. That being said, I can reload a more accurate load hand loading, albeit more expensive.

There are many different sizes of berdan primers. The most common large-rifle berdan diameter is .217", whereas the standard large boxer diameter is .210" - not interchangeable in any practical way.

Too bad they don't list a size in their description. I'd definitely call Powder Valley and see what they say before I ordered some.

I've examined some of the steel cases, Berdan primed 7.62x51 ammo and the pocket was larger than boxer primers used here. I'm not saying this applies to all of the Berdan 7.62x51 but at least some.

I think by the time you super glue the Boxer primer into the Berdan case (or vice versa), you might as well stick a long match thru the bolt and carrier and ignite the unprimed case that way!

Yugo brass is fantastic once reloaded. My favorite by far.
well you could insert a generic BBQ ignitor and use the button as the trigger.................works great for tater guns, bubba approved.....LOL

1669709133635.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads