JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig CS emailed me back saying that "The triggers are different between the P938 and the P238".
Maybe my question was not specific enough as the actual trigger may be the same but the connecting parts would be different sizes due to the wider grip on the 938. Guess it would take a side by side comparison to be sure.

Well at least it was under $700 but more than this site

<broken link removed> which has the Nightmare priced at $653.99

Looks like two Nightmares sold on Gunbroker.com yesterday

Sig Sauer 938 P938 Nightmare 9 $700.00
tsafly A+(198)
Auction has Ended

Sig Sauer P938 9mm NEW $705.00
Wild West Intern. A+(1499)
Auction has Ended

Many Nightmares still on Gunbroker.com, all over $700, one over $800 (with 6 bids) all for the same model...........insane.

I agree with some folks on here: As excited as I am about the P938, I'll wait for all the bugs to get worked out and the price to drop.

I have had the model 938 I want on order with my local FFL for several months at a more reasonable price below $650. When it finally arrives I will be glad to purchase it and start shooting the 500 FMJ rounds I have been holding for this little pistol. I loved my P238 and miss it.

I e-mailed partsproduction in Tillamook earlier today and asked if he was or was planning to make stainless triggers for the 938.

I'll let you all know what I hear.

Good idea, but of course first he needs a 938 and they remain scarce locally. ;^(

I dropped by Fisherman's Marine in Tigard on the way to buy some ammo from a local forum member. Wanted to see if they still had the Sig P938 Nightmare. I was happy, but suprised, to find that they still had the 928 in the case for $699.99. So I got my hands on it for a short while and it felt just like my previous 238 in my hand. Makes the long wait for the one I have on order worth it :s0155:

For anyone wanting to handle a 938, call Fisherman's Marine in Tigard, it may still be there but I don't understand why,