JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Thinning out the herd and this one needs to go. Been a safe queen but if I had to guess, I've shot around 300 rounds through it. Installed a new trigger shoe to get rid of the stock plastic one and replaced the ambi safety with right hand only (So it's on the left side of the gun as seen from behind). This got rid of the opposite side safety lever biting into my hand when being fired.

Comes with factory case, one flush fit magazine, two pinky extension magazines and I have the ambi safety if you want to put it back on.

Really only looking to sell at this point. Can meet at Tick Licker in Salem for transfer, fees on buyer. Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

D9DE6277-0FCC-404B-98AB-EAAA4BB196A3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thinning out the herd and this one needs to go. Been a safe queen but if I had to guess, I've shot around 300 rounds through it. Installed a new trigger shoe to get rid of the stock plastic one and replaced the ambi safety with right hand only (So it's on the left side of the gun as seen from behind). This got rid of the opposite side safety lever biting into my hand when being fired.

Comes with factory case, one flush fit magazine, two pinky extension magazines and I think I have the ambi safety still if you wanted to put it back on.

Really only looking to sell at this point. Can meet at Tick Licker in Salem for transfer, fees on buyer. Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

View attachment 1226444
Sent you a message.