JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
iceman - no to the holster being included in the SIG case. You'll get the 938 and one mag.

bikejunkie - pm on the way ...

jr - I thought that disassemble, polish/clean/oil and reassemble would have fixed my feed issues. Just didn't have the time to spare. I do now so ....
The Colt Mustang mags work well - I had two 'new' Colt Mustang mags and they worked just fine!

Chris

Would that trigger work on a p938? I wonder...

I would guess Yes, but I am not sure. Once the 938 parts are available you could compare part numbers or just call Sig CS and ask.

I sent Glen an email asking him if he knew if the trigger would fit a 938.
I sure hope so.

I've been asking dealers about the P938 but haven't heard a word. Would love to get an SAS version, which they had at the SHOT show but don't list on the website.

There have been sales of the P938 Nightmare already and several of these are already on Gunbroker........for some HIGH prices.

There have been sales of the P938 Nightshade already and several of these are already on Gunbroker........for some HIGH prices.

Its the nightmare not nightshade. But yeah they are going into the 700 and 800 price range. When I preorded mine I was told 640. Only downside is that I gotta wait another 3 weeks.

jrprich, I would be real interested if you find out from partsproduction if their 238 trigger will work with the 938. Please post info if you find out!

I asked him today after the earlier posts but he does not know. But he has over 200 in stock at $40 each.
So I emailed a contact I have at Sig CS.
Should hear something tomorrow.

Jim

Just looked on <broken link removed>

Their prices look much more reasonable and free shipping! But my local FFL gave me a better price by a bit and I would rather buy local.