JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post my question but is there any shop or store that sell 12ga shotgun reloading components locally....such as wads and shot.....ive collected enough hulls and easily can get powder and primers but looking for shot and wads......ive reloaded basic rifle and handgun for years and recently just bought a mec jr MK 5 reloader to get into trap/skeet shooting........havent seen any wads locally and i think i can get some shot at bimart...but does anyone know of other places...much help aprreciated.....

not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post my question but is there any shop or store that sell 12ga shotgun reloading components locally....such as wads and shot.....ive collected enough hulls and easily can get powder and primers but looking for shot and wads......ive reloaded basic rifle and handgun for years and recently just bought a mec jr MK 5 reloader to get into trap/skeet shooting........havent seen any wads locally and i think i can get some shot at bimart...but does anyone know of other places...much help aprreciated.....

Wholesale Sports should carry them. They use to when they were Sportman's Warehouse. There maybe something closer on the west side, but I have no idea. When a buddy use to load his own that is where he bought wads and shot he got from Bi-Mart in Oregon City.

wholesale in vancouver has zilch.
bimart..most of them.. will have a couple of bags of winchester wads,these work well on rem 'junk' hulls,the ribbed black one and green ones. I say 'junk' because most people throw them away... MY GAIN !! :)
designed for the AA hulls I believe.

Just happened to drive to bimart and found a stash of Winchester AA wads....bought a few bags...looks like a 25lb of leads hot is around 43.00...is that a norm price is it cheaper somewhere else????...also are they wads good wads???.....gonna just be using them for now on cheap one time shot Estate and Remington hulls....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top