JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cabelas.com is having quite a bit of ammo on sale for the weekend, even including Corbon and Buffalo Bore! Still not reasonably priced, but stuff is available at least.........................elsullo

I've got Federal 550 22LR on sale from 2-3am for 9.99/box, but you have to come to my house and the deal is only valid for people wearing ski masks. PM me for the address. :s0112::s0112:

Oh I forgot to add. Please don't knock - just come in the doors open.

I just read that too. You think they are Korean "parts guns" or what?

No such thing. They are Garands sold to korea used than sold back to the US. A parts gun is US parts used to reconstruct a US gun with a few non original parts i.e. recent galil, C93, PTR, all AKs. I do not believe the 83,000 korean garands and M1 carbines have come in yet.

I've got Federal 550 22LR on sale from 2-3am for 9.99/box, but you have to come to my house and the deal is only valid for people wearing ski masks. PM me for the address. :s0112::s0112:

Oh I forgot to add. Please don't knock - just come in the doors open.

I'll take 5 boxes!.... But something tells me I won't be leaving with them.:s0131:

Dicks has 2 for 1 with a max of 6 total boxes, I'm sleeping in.

Sorry, I misread the ad as the folks that wrote it intended, and the it was not 2 for 1 it was buy one get one for half price. I've got to improve my citical reading of sales ads.

I stopped in to get some targets before heading out the range and just had to get a savage mark2 in wood stock with a Bushnell scope for $139.99. We took it to the range right after buying it and found the scope to be out of focus at any range short of about 300 yards (perfect for a 22lr don't ya think?). The scope is a total waste but looks nice, yeah they must really care about their rep. This rifle didn't have accutrigger either and I asked if it did and they said yes, but with the trigger lock on it I couldn't tell. Oh, well it is pretty good anyway but picky on ammo compared to our Marlin 795 that will shoot anything but likes CCI minimags for consistency at 100 yards.

Thats a bummer about the scope and accu-trigger but still sounds like a pretty good deal. Bi-mart had the henry lever action .22's for $199, I was trying to figure out a way to come with extra cash all day but no such luck

Thats a bummer about the scope and accu-trigger but still sounds like a pretty good deal. Bi-mart had the henry lever action .22's for $199, I was trying to figure out a way to come with extra cash all day but no such luck

Just to be annoying, and to let them know I noticed, I'm sending the scope back to Bushnell. However this moring I went back to Dicks with the scope and they, of course, couldn't do anything for me (no blame to them - it's a combo deal and Savage supplied this scope), but I did look through another of this same model scope and confirmed that they are cheap crap, made to look good and help sell a rifle without other sighting provisions. Considering my favorite rifles to shoot are our Mosins, I have no problem with triggers as I've been the exact opposite of 'spoiled'. The non accutrigger Savage lacks the feeling of having to move two gallons of borcht, in a rusty steel tin resting on concrete, out of the way to loose the pin.

Just to be annoying, and to let them know I noticed, I'm sending the scope back to Bushnell. However this moring I went back to Dicks with the scope and they, of course, couldn't do anything for me (no blame to them - it's a combo deal and Savage supplied this scope), but I did look through another of this same model scope and confirmed that they are cheap crap, made to look good and help sell a rifle without other sighting provisions. Considering my favorite rifles to shoot are our Mosins, I have no problem with triggers as I've been the exact opposite of 'spoiled'. The non accutrigger Savage lacks the feeling of having to move two gallons of borcht, in a rusty steel tin resting on concrete, out of the way to loose the pin.

On the way back home from my trip to Dicks, I examined the scope, unscrewed the short sun shade and looked at the objective lens and its mounting system. I pushed the objective lens inward not detecting any movement, and then reattached the sun shade, and it is now in focus! I managed to get the mark 2 with this POS scope, shooting mini mags into some 2 moi groups of 5 yesterday at 100 yards. I ordered a new scope for it today.

Bimart has 9mm Blazer Brass 115gr for $9.97. I'm a buyer anytime I see it for less than $10.

NW Armory has the aluminum cased stuff for $8.99. Since I was in the first 20 in the door this morning, I got a $10 gift certificate so got 100 rounds for $7.98. They also had bricks of Thunderbolt for $24.99 but I'm good for .22lr right now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top