JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moved to the Questions Problems and Feedback section.

And no, I haven't noticed anything unusual at all.

Thanks for posting this. I am ad-free, but this site is very sluggish today. Must be lots of stuff going on behind the scenes that I am not seeing.

When I'm done typing a sentence, I can look at my screen and see that it's not yet done printing what I typed, and I can watch the letters materialize.

Funny, I just had that happen too. AFAIK Joe isn't working on the site today. It must be something with the server NWFA is hosted on. I have no way of looking into that guys. Sorry.

Must be something related to my home ISP server . If I log in at work I get the normal 10 hits in the first few minutes. Still high but nowhere near the 50 or so I get at home. I updated my adware filter and its stopping popups again but the sheer number of invasive ads flooding the system seems pretty high. I think the cyber world is getting hit pretty hard this week.

I had considerable lag in text appearing on screen after very noticeable delay from keystroke entry.

This other 'trouble' is so many desirable 'for sale/trade' items beyond my budget....;)

Thanks for posting this. I am ad-free, but this site is very sluggish today. Must be lots of stuff going on behind the scenes that I am not seeing.

When I'm done typing a sentence, I can look at my screen and see that it's not yet done printing what I typed, and I can watch the letters materialize.
I have had that same issue a lot this morning. It wouldn't be bad if it was recording all the characters but its missing characters so I have to go back and fix all the errors the lag is causing. Granted I type relatively fast so that probably doesn't help the laggy system work.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top