JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moved to the Questions Problems and Feedback section.

And no, I haven't noticed anything unusual at all.

Thanks for posting this. I am ad-free, but this site is very sluggish today. Must be lots of stuff going on behind the scenes that I am not seeing.

When I'm done typing a sentence, I can look at my screen and see that it's not yet done printing what I typed, and I can watch the letters materialize.

Funny, I just had that happen too. AFAIK Joe isn't working on the site today. It must be something with the server NWFA is hosted on. I have no way of looking into that guys. Sorry.

Must be something related to my home ISP server . If I log in at work I get the normal 10 hits in the first few minutes. Still high but nowhere near the 50 or so I get at home. I updated my adware filter and its stopping popups again but the sheer number of invasive ads flooding the system seems pretty high. I think the cyber world is getting hit pretty hard this week.

I had considerable lag in text appearing on screen after very noticeable delay from keystroke entry.

This other 'trouble' is so many desirable 'for sale/trade' items beyond my budget....;)

Thanks for posting this. I am ad-free, but this site is very sluggish today. Must be lots of stuff going on behind the scenes that I am not seeing.

When I'm done typing a sentence, I can look at my screen and see that it's not yet done printing what I typed, and I can watch the letters materialize.
I have had that same issue a lot this morning. It wouldn't be bad if it was recording all the characters but its missing characters so I have to go back and fix all the errors the lag is causing. Granted I type relatively fast so that probably doesn't help the laggy system work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top