JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to take my family up to Seattle this Summer for a long weekend, preferably on a weekend when the Mariners are NOT in town to play.

My kid is 13 now and too old to sleep in the same room as mom & dad. She also can't deal with my snoring. Does anyone know of any hotels/suites/timeshares in the area that are good for families? I've even thought about getting a cheap hotel with 2 rooms. Might be the same price as 1 expensive room inside Seattle proper.

Thanks!

I'd like to take my family up to Seattle this Summer for a long weekend, preferably on a weekend when the Mariners are NOT in town to play.

My kid is 13 now and too old to sleep in the same room as mom & dad. She also can't deal with my snoring. Does anyone know of any hotels/suites/timeshares in the area that are good for families? I've even thought about getting a cheap hotel with 2 rooms. Might be the same price as 1 expensive room inside Seattle proper.

Thanks!
Craigslist in the Housing section has lots of variety or just Google it .;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top