Anyone get a new rifle for Christmas?

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
I ended up buying myself a cool pre 64 375. I thought i hit the motherload when i saw it. Its a cloverleaf tang H&H rifle that was made in 1949. Its all original, except its been re-chambered to 375 weatherby. Thats the bummer.

Share what you guys got. Thanks and i hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

Beautiful rifle
I got my replacement barrel in for my 6.5 Grendel. Swapped the fore end, replaced the standard LMT trigger with a LaRue. It balances nicely, will shoot it today.
Picking up a Rem 721 6.5 Swede that was goober'd up when I bought it. @Velzey repaired and rechambered it in 6.5x55 Improved. Ackley never tested his shoulder designs on the venerable Swede.

On the happy*happy side, I'm giving my eldest her first shotgun today for Christmas.

Reactions
No new rifle for me..:( but......
My wife gave me some new steel gongs to replace some worn out ones.....
My son made me a new bush knife with a kydex sheath.....
My oldest daughter gave me new gas-busting charging handle.....

Along with some other items, I gave my son a Vicker's sling and assorted attachments for his current build, I gave my oldest a Whistle Pig barrel and a new stock so she could complete her competition 10/22 build.....

20191226_153630.jpg

Mygrainman

Reactions
Not a rifle, but I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas..
I have a Scorpion Evo3 waiting behind the counter at my LGS for the local PD to pass my BGC.
I got my CPL so I didn’t have to wait for this Shizzz...but because my brilliant state leaders are so proactive with making WA a safer place (bless their hearts) & Kelso PD is one of the slowest in the state to process BGCs(my last one took over 2 weeks) it’ll be 2020 before I get to take it home.
Can’t wait! Been wanting a PCC/sub gun for a while.

Last edited:
OP
bsa1917hunter

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
My mom and i were at a gunshop in reno today. She bought herself a walther pk380 that is a nice little pistol. Should be fun taking my mom out and shooting it. The gunshop owner said he has a rifle at his house that he thinks ill be interested in, so we will be back there to check it out. Supposed to be a beautiful pre 64 model 70 supergrade. I just might have to put some of the $550.00 that ive won, towards it.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom