JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beautiful rifle
I got my replacement barrel in for my 6.5 Grendel. Swapped the fore end, replaced the standard LMT trigger with a LaRue. It balances nicely, will shoot it today.
Picking up a Rem 721 6.5 Swede that was goober'd up when I bought it. @Velzey repaired and rechambered it in 6.5x55 Improved. Ackley never tested his shoulder designs on the venerable Swede.

On the happy*happy side, I'm giving my eldest her first shotgun today for Christmas.

No more room in the safe... Bill-2.jpg

No new rifle for me..:( but......
My wife gave me some new steel gongs to replace some worn out ones.....
My son made me a new bush knife with a kydex sheath.....
My oldest daughter gave me new gas-busting charging handle.....

Along with some other items, I gave my son a Vicker's sling and assorted attachments for his current build, I gave my oldest a Whistle Pig barrel and a new stock so she could complete her competition 10/22 build.....

20191226_153630.jpg

Yea, I absolutely spoiled myself this year. As far as guns, I picked up a number of great priced guns. Among the best, I scored a DSA 58 on a STG 58 lower FAL with lots of extras, near mint condition, for less than the price of a Voyager. :)

Not a rifle, but I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas..
I have a Scorpion Evo3 waiting behind the counter at my LGS for the local PD to pass my BGC.
I got my CPL so I didn't have to wait for this Shizzz...but because my brilliant state leaders are so proactive with making WA a safer place (bless their hearts) & Kelso PD is one of the slowest in the state to process BGCs(my last one took over 2 weeks) it'll be 2020 before I get to take it home.
Can't wait! Been wanting a PCC/sub gun for a while.

Last Edited:
My mom and i were at a gunshop in reno today. She bought herself a walther pk380 that is a nice little pistol. Should be fun taking my mom out and shooting it. The gunshop owner said he has a rifle at his house that he thinks ill be interested in, so we will be back there to check it out. Supposed to be a beautiful pre 64 model 70 supergrade. I just might have to put some of the $550.00 that ive won, towards it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top