JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beautiful rifle
I got my replacement barrel in for my 6.5 Grendel. Swapped the fore end, replaced the standard LMT trigger with a LaRue. It balances nicely, will shoot it today.
Picking up a Rem 721 6.5 Swede that was goober'd up when I bought it. @Velzey repaired and rechambered it in 6.5x55 Improved. Ackley never tested his shoulder designs on the venerable Swede.

On the happy*happy side, I'm giving my eldest her first shotgun today for Christmas.

No more room in the safe... Bill-2.jpg

No new rifle for me..:( but......
My wife gave me some new steel gongs to replace some worn out ones.....
My son made me a new bush knife with a kydex sheath.....
My oldest daughter gave me new gas-busting charging handle.....

Along with some other items, I gave my son a Vicker's sling and assorted attachments for his current build, I gave my oldest a Whistle Pig barrel and a new stock so she could complete her competition 10/22 build.....

20191226_153630.jpg

Yea, I absolutely spoiled myself this year. As far as guns, I picked up a number of great priced guns. Among the best, I scored a DSA 58 on a STG 58 lower FAL with lots of extras, near mint condition, for less than the price of a Voyager. :)

Not a rifle, but I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas..
I have a Scorpion Evo3 waiting behind the counter at my LGS for the local PD to pass my BGC.
I got my CPL so I didn't have to wait for this Shizzz...but because my brilliant state leaders are so proactive with making WA a safer place (bless their hearts) & Kelso PD is one of the slowest in the state to process BGCs(my last one took over 2 weeks) it'll be 2020 before I get to take it home.
Can't wait! Been wanting a PCC/sub gun for a while.

Last Edited:
My mom and i were at a gunshop in reno today. She bought herself a walther pk380 that is a nice little pistol. Should be fun taking my mom out and shooting it. The gunshop owner said he has a rifle at his house that he thinks ill be interested in, so we will be back there to check it out. Supposed to be a beautiful pre 64 model 70 supergrade. I just might have to put some of the $550.00 that ive won, towards it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top