JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a chance! The only other guns in the entire family (including cousins) that I've ever been aware of are 2 Glocks, a j frame and an XD. I do not come from firearm loving blood, let me tell you. They're not exited about my ownership habits but they understand and that's where we leave it.

However, I DID buy myself a lever gun I'm picking up the morning so.... That kinda counts, right?

Got an armscor .22 bolt action w/ threaded barrel for $118 out the door from lucky sporting goods in banks. 18" barrel and bolt action make it crazy quiet w/ subsonics and a suppressor. Great option for pesting, basement/backyard shooting, youth gun. All metal and wood except mag release and trigger guard.

Here is the sound of it compared to dropping a pen on a wood floor:

mini14.jpg
Bought this Mini 14 for $500..it's a pre-80's. Haven't taken it out yet. Merry Christmas to me..:s0032:

I didnt get a gun but I bought my other half a new sig p938 nightmare with a extended clip, a soft case, 200 rounds of 9 mm, metal ammo can to store ammo, plastic ammo boxes, and a bath robe. Now next year she will be easier to shop for

My wife sent me to Cabela's with $500. I picked up a Remington 783 in .308 and replaced the el cheapo Chinese scope with a Leupold VX Freedom 3x9x40. A couple boxes of Remington Cor-Loks and I was out the door for under 6 bills. Its not the fanciest setup but it is a good, solid rifle/scope combo for deer and elk that will be lighter to pack around than my old Remington 760. I cant wait to take it to the range.

I picked up a Mossberg 500 12 gauge; 28" field barrel with 2 additional chokes, and 18.5" security barrel. I bought this on 'black Friday' but is my Christmas present. I just got it out to the range today. Talk about a 'boomstick', ha ha.

I bought myself a Mosin Nagant. And a couple of days later, I made a deal for an AR-10 that is currently locked up at the pawn shop....thanks to WA State law.

Never mind that I had to do another BGC and pay the special WA tax. Never mind that I already have a CCW. Never mind that I already own several semi automatic rifles.

It all about.......the LIBTARDS being able to sleep at night, knowing that they've F@#^ed with me and FREEDOM, yet again.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top