JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to be schooled on this process, i get the baiscs of how it works but am wanting to know about the nuances of it.

are there particular brands and such that need to be used with guns or is all hydro dips created equal...more or less...

also whats the durability like and where should i shop for this stuff.

looking to hydro dip a few of my "trash" rifles for fun, but don't know where to start.

I have tried, and like , the Gunskins thing. It hides the roll marks, and such, but can be taken off, with no ill effects to the original finish. Was actually pretty east to put on, slowly, but surely, same prep work, brake cleaner spray, but they look great, and protect the normal finish.

pistol_zps96550789.jpg

I have tried, and like , the Gunskins thing. It hides the roll marks, and such, but can be taken off, with no ill effects to the original finish. Was actually pretty east to put on, slowly, but surely, same prep work, brake cleaner spray, but they look great, and protect the normal finish.

yeah, i feel less confident in pulling that off than just dipping something, i know if every edge wasn't cut perfect it would annoy me to no end, with the dip if it is smudged or something that's not as a big of a deal due to it not adding an dimensional thickness.....

i found a few kits for $50 on amazon, i may just buy one of those and see what happens.
i'll report results if i get around to it.

How does the skin fit over the handgaurd? Is it a solid piece you wrap and cut to fit?
Since there's a gazillion handgaurds and stocks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top