JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to one in Rickreall about a year ago and boy let me tell you I pizzed off a dealer when I laughed at the price he wanted for an 8# of powder I was looking at. He wanted 2 1/2 times what it was worth and I told him that powder is readily available in stores. People walked away from his table. I wont go to another
Hopefully that dealer wont either.

i love this show and have always hoped that it was to far for poeple from Protestland, I mean Portland, to drive to. Just playing, glad to see there are Second Amendment supporters from the dead to me land to the north.

I was there this morning. I like this little show. Back in the day I used to go to lots of gun shows, but now only two or three a year- typically Rickreall or Albany ARPC. It was not quite as crowded today as it has been in recent years, not quite as many tables either.

It's always amused me the people who say how they hate gun shows, how they'll never go to another because of a sleazy vendor or two. I've seen lots of sleazy or greedy vendors and crazy high prices over the years at gun shows. I've learned to just ignore them and enjoy the show. Then again I don't go with the idea that I'm always going to find a great deal on something I want.

I did buy 500 .308 bullets for $50 and 1,000 .357 mag brass for $40. I saw an 8lb can of W231 powder for $130, and a few boxes of Sierra 168gr HPBT match bullets for $20 each. I wish I had been able to buy that little S&W .32 S&W L revolver for $250.

It's always amused me the people who say how they hate gun shows, how they'll never go to another because of a sleazy vendor or two. I've seen lots of sleazy or greedy vendors and crazy high prices over the years at gun shows. I've learned to just ignore them and enjoy the show.

Agreed...had a few sleazy car salesmen, but I still buy cars.
Had a pretty crappy waiter a time or 2, but I still go out to eat.
The "High and Mighty" runs strong in some of our constituents.

Was there 11:30 or so and that was the least crowded I've ever seen it.
I picked up a lb of Power Pistol made a couple sweeps thru the place and left. Nobody had a CZ 512 so I escaped with almost all of my money. Still trying to decide if that was good or bad.

I was there at opening and out by 1030. Show was fine but nothing jumped out at me. Bought a mag carrier that I plan on asking the wife to sew into the visor of my truck.

I did get one high 5 for my old faded hat. Was that a member?

Was there today between 11:00 and 12. Parked in front row!!!!

May have found contact for a WWII colt slide to replace the rem rand slide on my colt frame.

I was there from 9:05-10:00 today. Personally, I thought it was the worst Rickreall show I've been to, and I've been going to all of them for the last 11 years.

Lots fewer vendors overall, lots fewer vendors actually selling firearms, many overpriced. If you wanted an AR you could get a decent price but that was about it. Lots of reloading supply vendors but I don't reload...

OK, Ok, ok....I went this morning (Sunday) and got there at about 0930.

Didn't find anything that I wanted. Well, nothing within my budget anyway. I'll probably pass on the next show. Just too many dealers selling new stuff for my taste. That being said....if I was looking for AR parts I might have found it "interesting." But, what happened to all of the guys selling 10/22 parts?

BTW....the Mosin Nagant M91/30 prices have hit $299. And, it's NOT like I found any surplus 7.62 x 54r (or 5.45 x 39) in the familiar spam tins. BTW, the CMP HXP M2 ball ammo has also disappeared from the last three shows that I've gone to in the WA and OR area.

But.....I did see a S&W 4" M686 without the Hillary hole for $600. IMHO, a reasonable price, if I were looking for one.

It seems like a miracle that I managed to walk around and not buy anything. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

In my opinion, go to the ARPC show.. lots of new as well as older stuff..
I think the Colt guy goes to that one.. first time I got a stiffie looking at guns

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top