JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She met a real athlete last night. That beat her butter face the whole time.
Time to learn how to cook.

Yep, this right here is just like the Uriah Fabber story. He was undefeated in 19 title fights because he was basically fightin mostly nobodies, some that had filled in when competent fighters were injured in training....
Haven't seen or heard much from him lately....

Me, I am a Meisha Tate fan. My nephew fights MMA, Superheavyweight or whatever the biggest men's class is. He's pretty good but getting a bit old and has spend a year each in Iraq and Afghanistan in USMC. He knows Meisha and I've met her. Ronda was her big nemesis. Be interested to see if Meisha gets a shot again.

Brutus Out

Rond beat Meisha like an amateur. Meisha just said something to the effect of you just got your bubblegum beat bubblegum.
She better bring here "A" game when they fight again

The real reason :)

12243203_754006674704369_1846818903350417049_n.jpg

I am not disappointed in the least. Rousey is a turd, plain & simple. She's an arrogant buffoon, and I was glad to see her get bubblegum whipped.
I keep thinking we're kicking her while she's down. Then I saw a photo of Holly Holm sitting there waiting to see if Ronda was OK
Rousy NEVER gave 2 cents about the opponent she just kicked the crap out of.
So yeah,she does deserve the abuse

It's really funny how butt ugly they all look inside the ring, but then can clean up real nice outside of the ring. Even Rousey looks much better cleaned up than that pic would imply. But yes, that's just nasty right there. It might be tough for some guys to get that image out of their heads.

I wonder if that's her 'O' face?

Last Edited:
It's really funny how butt ugly they all look inside the ring, but then can clean up real nice outside of the ring. Even Rousey looks much better cleaned up than that pic would imply. But yes, that's just nasty right there. It might be tough for some guys to get that image out of their heads.
That's what the corner of the couch is for:confused:

Look, it's show biznez... MMA, is a pretty polite sport overall. She was a bubblegum to all comers. If she had been polite, then maybe we wouldn't be piling on her at this point.

If you are going to "talk the talk", you better "walk the walk", and she couldn't. She will be fine, even if she never fights again. She has many opportunities to play tough chicks in the movies, and believe me, we could do fine with one of those paychecks.
She cleans up way better than most.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads