JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was. :(

GettyImages-497206026-850x560.jpg

Her basis for that support seemed to be primarily the fact that he did not / would not accept contributions from corporations. Something I too agree should be a mandatory rule.

But lets be honest, do we really want to take political advice from someone who makes a living by getting kicked in the face from time to time?

Little too big for her britches so no. Didn't even touch the offered gloves before the fight.
Quite a few folk were saying that she'd be able to beat Floyd Mayweather (super featherweight yadda). no way.. he'd mop the floor fighting both them girls at once.
I think she'll be happily busy doing movies perhaps forever with her bulldog dour mug.. save for the inevitable rematch who knows when.

I don't know why you object to getting political advice from Rousey . . . You get it from the amateur in the white house who Putin kickes in the face all the time!?!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

I find this type of fighting rather barbaric. Having said that, I find women fighting like this somewhat titillating, and barbaric. No, I don't/can't watch much of this type of fighting

That kick was a doozie. Holly flattened Ronda's face but good plenty of times leading up to it.. to rival some of the historically classic punches. One in particular, a right hook, landed perfectly and the right elbow carried on and said hello to Ronda's chin. ow
This isn't it though.. not many stills right now.

th?&id=HR.219319649926&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Somebody got cocky, somebody thought it would be another ground and pound armbar submission match in the first round again. Somebody got tired and left themselves open to distance strikes and kicks.

The better fighter prevailed.

So many haters!!!!

She DID get cocky. She also didn't seem like she was on her game as a whole last night. It was sloppy. She let a boxer kick her in the face. (not that Holm hasn't excelled in MMA as well)

Say what you will about Ronda, she's been quite a force in female MMA, and I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her.

Nope! I called both fights. Which is rare, I never win bets. :confused:

The women that won had undergone better conditioning, it was very apparent.

The Russian gal from the first round at first looked as if she couldnt handle the longer reach of her opponent and both hated being tangled up as well as going to the ground.. but she quickly started chopping at her forward leg and it was enough to throw her opponent off. For fighting that scrappy russian gal that had an 86% knockout ratio and was at 92% predicted win.. The gal in white sure put up a good fight, and boy did her face show it. She was like a piece of iron, she took like 4 straight kicks to the face and still came back. I thought she did great. It just wasnt her night.

Now, just looking at Holly, I knew she was in much better shape than Ronda. Holly kept stepping out, then ronda would strike, leaving Ronda WIDE open EVERY TIME! So Holly kept getting shots in. You could also tell holly was far more agile than Ronda. She ducked her a few times. Holly sure earned that title, though her neck is as thick as a hipoint slide and she looks like a female version of Carrot Top.. Shes a great fighter.

i was a little surprised. mostly because i was even more surprised Oregon beat stanford!!!

most champs eventually will lose. i applaud both of them for getting to where they are in their sport.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top