JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard she's going to move to Camus.

JK!

Isn't that where this lives???

Tonya_Harding_1465151i.jpg

The last article i read sounded ,at first,like it was going to make excuses. But the only excuse she had was Holly smashed her HARD in the early rounds and she felt like she was in slow mo mode
Like Iron Mike used to say,'everyone has a plan till they punched in the face'

She jumped the shark.
The real lady warriors have arrived and are setting a new standard.

The UFC hype around Rousey was pretty pathetic as well as shoving in her Pantene hair products commercial during a PPV event. I didn't pay to watch commercials. Curious what sort of emotional meltdown she's having now.

Nunes gets paid $200K for winning and Rousey gets paid $3Million for losing :rolleyes:

Let's think for a second . . . She got $3 million for 48 seconds in the cage . . .
And she has acting to attend to . . . Plus all the sympathy from being bullied
. . . And she can blame her loss on her coach.
The stars have aligned for her to run for president . . . AS A DEMOCRAT!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

Not that all the "Manly Men " care what I think, but the women beating on each other is rather barbaric. Maybe in the future we will make front line troops all woman?

Not that all the "Manly Men " care what I think, but the women beating on each other is rather barbaric. Maybe in the future we will make front line troops all woman?
All of MMA is barbaric,why can't the girls make a little money off it?
It seems to me like Rousey got in shape to make betting odds happen and collect $3mill
Some fighters in MMA have wilted after being punched hard in the face. They relied on wrestling and ju jitsu and never got hit much. I doubt they put a helmet on her and spared at all.
Oh yeah,she got pulled from a few movies btw

All of MMA is barbaric,why can't the girls make a little money off it?
It seems to me like Rousey got in shape to make betting odds happen and collect $3mill
Some fighters in MMA have wilted after being punched hard in the face. They relied on wrestling and ju jitsu and never got hit much. I doubt they put a helmet on her and spared at all.
Oh yeah,she got pulled from a few movies btw

Yep.

I watch some of it, but after a couple of matches that's it. watching the men is bad enough, the women just seems wrong, being the "Fairer Sex" and all. It's kind of like that accident on the freeway, you slow down to get a good look but wish you hadn't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top