JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gonna leave this right here:

image.png

Nope. I've been tired of Rousey for a while now. Her striking game is weak and she is irritating. I was pretty pleased to see Holm (who was in MUCH better shape) just wreck her.

Nope. I've been tired of Rousey for a while now. Her striking game is weak and she is irritating. I was pretty pleased to see Holm (who was in MUCH better shape) just wreck her.

Her constant sh*t-talking grew old real quick. I think the only thing worse than Rousey are the " Cult of Ronda" dweebs who are convinced she could beat Mayweather.

She was the first UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, as well as the last Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion.

She was undefeated in her first twelve mixed martial arts fights.

She has won eleven of her fights in the first round.

Rousey was the first U.S. woman to earn an
Olympic medal in judo at the Summer Olympics in Beijing in 2008.

In 2015, Rousey was ranked number one of fifty Most Dominant Athletes Alive

For the first six years of her life, Rousey struggled with speech and could not form an intelligible sentence due to apraxia.

So, I am not saying she is the best, but to deny her accomplishments and act like she's done nothing is lame too. She IS a pretty good athlete, even with her cocky attitude, which I imagine has been severely readjusted after last night humbling.

Just saying.

She was the first UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, as well as the last Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion.

She was undefeated in her first twelve mixed martial arts fights.

She has won eleven of her fights in the first round.

Rousey was the first U.S. woman to earn an
Olympic medal in judo at the Summer Olympics in Beijing in 2008.

In 2015, Rousey was ranked number one of fifty Most Dominant Athletes Alive

For the first six years of her life, Rousey struggled with speech and could not form an intelligible sentence due to apraxia.

So, I am not saying she is the best, but to deny her accomplishments and act like she's done nothing is lame too. She IS a pretty good athlete, even with her cocky attitude, which I imagine has been severely readjusted after last night humbling.

Just saying.

Agreed. Up until the last two months or so I was on the Rousey cheer bus. After her last fight she either let things go to her head, or start surrounding herself with the wrong people and she became unbearable. She did manage to get me to sit through a MMA match on tv, so she can also be touted for bringing new interest to the sport.

Agreed. Up until the last two months or so I was on the Rousey cheer bus. After her last fight she either let things go to her head, or start surrounding herself with the wrong people and she became unbearable. She did manage to get me to sit through a MMA match on tv, so she can also be touted for bringing new interest to the sport.

Same here, I agree. Something changed after her last fight. Whether it is people in her camp leading her astray or other issues, she definitely got it twisted. You could almost see it in her eyes last night, she was shook. I think Holm got to her by not playing her game or something. Either way, Holm is nothing to trifle with either. She is every bit the force Ronda is and I look forward to the next time they meet. Hopefully she steps up her game and is ready for Holms next time.

I think Rousy started to believe her own press. All the hyperbole led her to overestimate her own skills, and underestimate Holm's skills. Rousy will be back if she pulls her head out of her press.

Not disappointed one bit.
I tend to not root for the ones that don't touch gloves, flip off opponents, etc.
Don't think it was Rousey off her game, rather Holm executing her game plan to perfection.

I tend to not root for the ones that don't touch gloves, flip off opponents, etc.
Don't think it was Rousey off her game, rather Holm executing her game plan to perfection.
The looping cheap shot to the neck around the ref after the bell probably didn't endear her to many either.

Here's the whole fight on Vimeo..

<broken link removed>
Linky no winky any more:(

It really doesn't matter if she was "off",that's part of being the champ,never being off.
Holms wouldn't play the mind games so Rousey couldn't get mad enough at her.
@iheartSig,have you seem Holy's accomplishments? She wasn't intimidated by Ronda cause she's been in about 45 fights,held a few boxing belts.
That must have thrown ronda off when she mad dogged Holly and there was no reaction:eek:

Linky no winky any more:(

It really doesn't matter if she was "off",that's part of being the champ,never being off.
Holms wouldn't play the mind games so Rousey couldn't get mad enough at her.
@iheartSig,have you seem Holy's accomplishments? She wasn't intimidated by Ronda cause she's been in about 45 fights,held a few boxing belts.
That must have thrown ronda off when she mad dogged Holly and there was no reaction:eek:

Yeah, that was my thought too, Holm wouldn't let her bait her. She stayed professional and above board all while not showing a bit of fear. In a sport where intimidation is a valid tactic, that HAD to screw with Rousey who feeds off the negativity and pseudo testosterone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top