JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dang!!! wish I would have found you about a month ago. I would have been buying them up in a second. But sadly I just went to salt.... and its a pain in the butt not to mention the cost. I'm really starting to miss my cichlids:(

Well remember switching to fresh from salt is easy it is the other direction that is a pain in the butt! And you can always have more then one tank (unless your married and your wife has rules like mine)

Steven

Im married and she is the one begging for more than one tank. Im not against it but we are currently in an appartment and I dont think we are suppose to have a 75 g in here so having more would just be worse if the land lord came over. Some day I dream of having a 300g malawi tank

Just an idea but when I lived in an apartment to add aquarium coverage it was like 11 dollars a month to my renters insurance policy. Really cheap and then the complex is covered and the manager really can't grip to much. Just don't burdon the structure with to much weight. I know my tank is reinforced from the ground to support the 150 gallons of water.

You should come down to albany for speedsteel tomorrow and then on the way home stop at amazing aquarium they usually have some good prices on used aquariums (and new too) They even have a tank of my rainbow cichlids or at least ones from the stock I traded to them a while back!

Steven

I would love to shoot speed steel sometime, But not tomorrow. I have a few things going on and I spent more than I should have getting the salty set up. oops!!! I think I wont be doing anything for a while now.

I understand the spending more then you should have setting up the tank. Mine was supposed to be a tropheus tank. But by the time I over did the filtration and such I only had money for local community fish. Some day I will sell them all off and buy me a colony of tropheus!!! Something red or orange!

Steven

How important is the filtration with live rock and a few soft corals, and maybe six fish? I have been told that with live rock and softies you dont even need a filter. just a skimmer and powerheads. Is this true? I would love to reduce noise and save the energy of not using a filter

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top