JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like Sen Boquist has become a gun prohibitionist. Seems like it's time to put him out to pasture; an R legislator in a district (12) like this who starts cranking out anti-gun bills has got to be pretty vulnerable in the next primary. Anyone thinking of taking him on?

Just curious. I live in his district, but being an anarchist, I'm probably not running for any office. :)

I was wondering that myself, I'm not in his district, but curious why he's going down this road. Hopefully a truly pro-gun candidate will step into the ring.

I exchanged emails with him about this last week. He is saying it is to save veterans from suicide. I expressed my disagreement but he wasn't moving from his position.

From some online news it looks like he had a veteran son kill himself last year so I assume that is what started this ball rolling.

Lapdog-1.jpg

Boquist Should Tender his RESIGNATION Immediately. Poor Buggar is almost as GOOFY as Dingy Harry.

Bringing out stupid Legislation because of his Pain over His son killing himself does NO ONE any good at all.

Why is it that WE can Not seem to get rid of those Jokers? They all deserve the Clinton method I think, What is the story on the General Douchebag Burdick? Who close to her was slain?

Maybe Tanya Harding could use some work in the legislature? Tanya and the Golden Tire Iron...

I wonder if the councilman from Dallas who owns the gun store there would run. I think his name (or nickname) is Mickey. Someone from Dallas can correct me if I am wrong.

Mike at Northwest Guns & Ammo maybe?

Great guy, but really really busy. I don't know that he'd want the headache. Can't speak for him obviously, but I think he'd be a great candidate.

I wonder if Boquist has ANY guns at home? if so He should Give them to Me for safe keeping, wouldn't want him blowing his brains out would we?
Veterans do kill themselves but many like me if we get depressed simply do NOT give in to temporary problems.

boquist should resign immediately.

I wish Two-tu-three Wylde would run against them.... :D

YEP, Wylde or Mr. Hempkin Dee McRope. Tar and feathers comes to mind a lot when I think of the state anti gunner folks, they should STOP putting their pain onto the public in the form of anti gun legislation, the bastages do not even care if it goes against the BOR or U.S.Constitution.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top