JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember that in Oregon you are free to carry concealed if you are on a fishing or hunting expedition, or going or returning from same.

I know that if I forgot my concealed license I'd be returning from a fishing expedition 'cause I forgot my license.

yeah, all this bubblegum over a steenkeeng piece of paper. A piece of paper that "lets" us make use of a freedom we already have, that is not to be infringed.

That aside, but always on my mind whenever I have guns about, I mostly manage to assure that, when carrying, I also have the Steenkeeng piece of paper. But one fine day, most likely, I will forget.....
It is true that, in Washington, one may not have a loaded handgun inside a vehicle and available to the driver unless one also has the CPL. Must be in hard case, unloaded. Open carry in a vehicle, not OK without CPL. However, WITH CPL, no limits.

what frosts me is that, sooner or later, I'll drive across one of the bridges across the Columbia, and, since I don't have an OREGON CWP, at that moment, I become a criminal.

The complicated web of laws and such is the main reason I decided to GET my permit. And the main reason I want to get my Oregon CWP.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top