JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember that in Oregon you are free to carry concealed if you are on a fishing or hunting expedition, or going or returning from same.

I know that if I forgot my concealed license I'd be returning from a fishing expedition 'cause I forgot my license.

yeah, all this bubblegum over a steenkeeng piece of paper. A piece of paper that "lets" us make use of a freedom we already have, that is not to be infringed.

That aside, but always on my mind whenever I have guns about, I mostly manage to assure that, when carrying, I also have the Steenkeeng piece of paper. But one fine day, most likely, I will forget.....
It is true that, in Washington, one may not have a loaded handgun inside a vehicle and available to the driver unless one also has the CPL. Must be in hard case, unloaded. Open carry in a vehicle, not OK without CPL. However, WITH CPL, no limits.

what frosts me is that, sooner or later, I'll drive across one of the bridges across the Columbia, and, since I don't have an OREGON CWP, at that moment, I become a criminal.

The complicated web of laws and such is the main reason I decided to GET my permit. And the main reason I want to get my Oregon CWP.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top