JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody else here have nicknames for their guns? Post a pic, tell the story behind the nickname and anything else about it that helped earn it's nickname. Just for fun, I'll start.

One of my EDC guns is a Smith & Wesson model 60-3. My nickname for it is Ron Burgundy.
It is good to have on your side when "things escalate quickly" and is always "classy".
DSCN0351.JPG

How on earth would I keep all them names straight? Me I just call them what they are and for those I have more then one similar model I use their birth date. Like my Model 1894's one of them is the 1925 the other is the 1938 well then theres the Buffalo Bill but thats not a nick name thats the actual name of that model 1894.

I have......thumper, the hammer, grey, piece (actually triplets), old man, twentyTWOOOO, blackie, big one, more ammo, case, trucker, hose, and silver, yours...the rest we're working on

Nope. No Nick-Names.

Just get the f-ing gun! :D

^ This, pretty much. For whatever reason, I don't give firearms names. Well, there are simplified forms for when talking with the other adult in the house (e.g., I don't say "the Winchester Model 1894", I just say "the Winchester" or the "the .30/30", for example.)

I prefer names over calibers for the reason certain people remember handling or shooting certain things....some things are in jest....some for memory.....

yea.... lead pusher aka not accurate but hoses out anything I put in it (Stomps gonna get me, but hey! not pushing in)

I had a few.. before the accident-
M1 Garrand I called "Lucy" because the serial number xxx666x
50 BMG was "Big Mamma"
454 Casull- Lil Bruh
The safe of course was Big Mamma's House.

Anybody else here have nicknames for their guns? Post a pic, tell the story behind the nickname and anything else about it that helped earn it's nickname. Just for fun, I'll start.

One of my EDC guns is a Smith & Wesson model 60-3. My nickname for it is Ron Burgundy.
It is good to have on your side when "things escalate quickly" and is always "classy".
View attachment 418580

So you like J frames?

I have an old 36 no dash. Flat latch.
I call it........................ Old. :D

IMG_0387.JPG

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR