JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tip #1 - Be patient. Orders are taking a long time right now. The agonizing wait is part of the fun.
Tip #2 - You can attach a "sticky note" to your order asking simple requests. I asked for a WW2 serial number for my SG SA Garand and got one. Just don't ask for too much.
Tip #3 - Start reading the forum at the CMP website. You can get any info want from there.
Tip #4 - Order ammo from the CMP. It shoots great and is the best deal around.

Have fun and welcome to the CMP addiction.

Jim

Great tips, thanks guys! I think I've got the patience part worked out- ****, I just today received an AR upper I ordered back in January from Model1 Sales, & am still waiting on another from LMT. I'll definitely have to delve into the CMP site; so far I've just browsed their sales listings & didn't even realize they had a forum. Thank you both for taking the time to square me away on CMP!

I just got notified by e-mail from CMP that the Carbine I ordered in April is being shipped, but I knew it from seeing my Visa card had been charged on Monday. When they say it might take several months they aren't kidding.

Tip #1 - Be patient. Orders are taking a long time right now. The agonizing wait is part of the fun.
Tip #2 - You can attach a "sticky note" to your order asking simple requests. I asked for a WW2 serial number for my SG SA Garand and got one. Just don't ask for too much.
Tip #3 - Start reading the forum at the CMP website. You can get any info want from there.
Tip #4 - Order ammo from the CMP. It shoots great and is the best deal around.

Have fun and welcome to the CMP addiction.

Jim

I did this, asked for a WW2 serial number and let them know it was my first Garand, got April 1944 iirc, she is in the 2.75 range....she sure is beautiful

M1_Garand_004.jpg

M1_Garand_018.jpg

Here's my pair of CMP guns. Springfield Garand and an Inland Carbine. A second Inland Carbine is on order right now and will be converted into a paratrooper model. These guns are a blast to shoot as well as a piece of living history.

Jim

IMG_0511.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top