JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Friend and I never made it past the bore sighting table. 2 gentlemen working that section talked down to us and others so badly we walked. I've never been back. Drive by their range all the time and wish I could get past that one experience, have been to other ranges as a guest and was given great treatment for being a newbie.
I think it's time to move on, I've never seen any such behavior and would be happy to take you as a guest.

Thank you for offer. With my summer work load I would not be able to accept an invitation until close to October. With your offer and some of the other messages I've seen I like what I'm hearing. Thanks you

Thank you for offer. With my summer work load I would not be able to accept an invitation until close to October. With your offer and some of the other messages I've seen I like what I'm hearing. Thanks you
I'll be here, send me a PM when you have some time and we will arrange a trip.

Don

Don't let my bad experience with 2 people working the range that really didn't seem to want to be there keep anyone from checking it out, location and range avaibility seems great and I have followed their work on getting curtain up for the shotgun range to reopen.

I love the guys at DRRC but TCGC is just as not crowded. I have never shot at one range at TCGC save the 100 yard range once with more than 3 people there. Stats show only 700 members of 5500 come once a month or more. Lots of room to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews