JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Friend and I never made it past the bore sighting table. 2 gentlemen working that section talked down to us and others so badly we walked. I've never been back. Drive by their range all the time and wish I could get past that one experience, have been to other ranges as a guest and was given great treatment for being a newbie.
I think it's time to move on, I've never seen any such behavior and would be happy to take you as a guest.

Thank you for offer. With my summer work load I would not be able to accept an invitation until close to October. With your offer and some of the other messages I've seen I like what I'm hearing. Thanks you

Thank you for offer. With my summer work load I would not be able to accept an invitation until close to October. With your offer and some of the other messages I've seen I like what I'm hearing. Thanks you
I'll be here, send me a PM when you have some time and we will arrange a trip.

Don

Don't let my bad experience with 2 people working the range that really didn't seem to want to be there keep anyone from checking it out, location and range avaibility seems great and I have followed their work on getting curtain up for the shotgun range to reopen.

I love the guys at DRRC but TCGC is just as not crowded. I have never shot at one range at TCGC save the 100 yard range once with more than 3 people there. Stats show only 700 members of 5500 come once a month or more. Lots of room to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top