JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are gun prohibitionists playing deadly game, hoping for the worst?
:s0118:
Are the gun prohibitionists at the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV) playing a potentially deadly game by urging people to call police anytime they see an armed citizen "and have doubts about their intentions," as reported yesterday by Fox News?

<broken link removed>

Innocent blood will be shed if the anti gunners follow orders. It doesn't only affect open carry guys either.
Now every guy loading guns into his truck to go target shooting or hunting is going to get 911 called on them?
Even if no one gets shot or the cops don't kill someone speeding to a "MAN WITH A GUN!" call, resources are being diverted that might be needed to save a life of someone in real trouble.

Anyone who does this just to harass legal gun owners should be charged with calling in a false report to 911.

I recall this story about this little Shepard boy who cried wolf. Now, If I am remembering right, that story did not have a happy ending.

Police officers are the first armed group to be targeted openly and executed.

Now how soon until private citizens?

Think about it. Takes some big brass balls to make the assault of officers. Somewhere I read that they are also being targeted/harassed at home.

They make the argument that they are not able to tell a good guy with a gun vs. a bad guy with a gun. Maybe the actions of the person has something to do with it? A guy with his family and a pistol in a holster is a lot different than a guy holding a gun and pointing it at people. For a group that preaches "common sense" they sure are lacking.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top