JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CCRKBA blasts anti-gun PSA for suggesting criminal behavior by kids

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has just issued a press release condemning an anti-gun public service announcement that depicts nearly a half-dozen crimes being committed in the name of "gun safety."

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid! promoting that kids disobey/steal from parents. Handle without training or supervision a potentially loaded firearm and bring it to School ! Proof IMO that these anti-gun idiots are willing to sacrifice kid's lives to get new gun restrictions.

I think the crickets you've encountered by the source of the video is the result of self-righteousness affecting these folks' understanding of the law. If the ends are good, then the means must be good as well, regardless of how many laws are broken.

Interestingly, in the credits a school, North Oakland Community Charter School, was listed as being part of the project. The gun appeared to be an airsoft, which got them off the "real gun" hook, but I'm intensely curious as to whether or not the realistic appearing gun was actually allowed on the campus.

In addition, if it is an airsoft as it appears, then shouldn't there be some sort of markings on it to identify it as a replica?

My point is to determine if any laws were actually broken during the production of the video, and if so, what authorities should be notified.

Obviously fake thus no laws broken but........ How soon before some brainwashed (by schools) kid sees the vid and then attempts to grab his Dad's gun and turn it in to his teacher?
If something bad happens the PSA makers could get sued, if not they are guilty anyway and have to live with blood on their hands.
I agree that it's not a good Idea to have a ready gun laying around with most kids, but a safer PSA is in order. Maybe the kid leaves a note by the gun saying he's afraid of it? This PSA is basically telling kid's it's O.K. to handle the weapon. Stupid, Not doing a Public Service at all!

This PSA is crazy! Telling kids to steal their parents firearms and take them to school and turn them in!!, OMG what is next?.

Last Edited:
Stupid! promoting that kids disobey/steal from parents. Handle without training or supervision a potentially loaded firearm
Yep - this is WORSE than the cop telling people to "Get a gun" during Ferguson - given the same element of handling without training or supervision. The implications are MUCH worse however - consider the most basic in that the PSA suggests it's OK to steal from, and deceive parents.

Tell a kid to take a gun to school - yeah, that will work out well.
Yea - what if the kids' school is a 'gun free zone?' - Oh wait, disregard if you followed the PSA and STOLE the gun from your parents to turn it in. The 'gun free' designation only applies to those who are breaking the law and intent on doing harm.

Wow, what a dangerous video! If a kid does grab a gun from their parents house to turn it in, will these folks be held liable? As per usual, there are no facts involved (or allowed), just fear mongering - it's the only tool they have in their kit. And yes, Dave, I left a comment on the other site for you.

go to the Facebook page in the top right corner of the video post.....
click the drop down box and click you want this removed from FaceBook ...
you will be given choices for your reason of removal.....choose DANGEROUS TO PEOPLE

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleeper-13-Productions/629051637112949

I believe Legally this video production is a crime in its self,
now that I have seen the video it constitutes 2 or more people & thats a "conspiracy to commit crimes"

GO GET EM..........

posted the wrong link to the youtube video

here is the correct link to the youtube video of this abomination

report it to youtube as dangerous & potentially illegal

Last Edited:
here is the youtube page with the ANTIS supporting it with 73 to 9 thumbs up...change those numbers people!! and add your comments

That link is to a re-post of the video by someone who is AGAINST what the video teaches. Read their own comments on the video. If you hit thumbs down, you're giving support to the anti-gun folks. This is not the 'official' video post. Be careful to read what's on the post before you comment - the person that posted the link to the video on YT is absolutely against it.

That link is to a re-post of the video by someone who is AGAINST what the video teaches. Read their own comments on the video. If you hit thumbs down, you're giving support to the anti-gun folks. This is not the 'official' video post. Be careful to read what's on the post before you comment - the person that posted the link to the video on YT is absolutely against it.

I posted the wrong youtube link its corrected now with the antis post on you tube

I posted the wrong youtube link its corrected now with the antis post on you tube

That's better :) Now the numbers look MUCH better. Lots of dislikes of the video, by a huge margin :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top